In 1955, Goodyear Tire and Rubber took up residence in the Park at 5100 W. 35th Street.
In 1964 the District Manager was Earl DeGraw.
In 1966, a new 45,000 sq. ft. addition was built. The manager in 1966 was L.A. Taylor, and the facility supported 48 employees.
In 1971 it was described as the District office and warehouse replacement tire division and industrial products sales. Distribution Service Manager was Clarence Guttromson.