This building goes back to 1961, and may have been built by the Brookside Investment Co. It is an industrial building: warehouse and office. The picture below is undated, but was probably taken shortly after the building was built.
In 1963 it became the home of the Bill Carlson Electric Co. Carlson had started his company in 1962 in South Mpls. with a crew of one, and grew to eight electricians by 1964. Carlson started in the electrical contracting business in 1948. It was still Carlson in 1968.
This is the building in 2006: