7700 HIGHWAY 7

This building was built in 1946, probably by Edwin Renner of Renner Well Drilling. 

 

In 1960 – 1964 it was occupied by Vent-a-Hood Products, owned by Lewis Nauman. 


1960


2006

In 1988 it was owned by Randy and Alison Blackowiak.

In 2006 it was Gopher State Sealcoat, Inc.

In 2008 it was purchased by Steven Schussler, owner of Schussler Creative.