As far as we can tell, this building, built in 1947, started out as a regular house.
In 1950-52 it was Dillingham’s Purity Dairy Store.
In 1956 it was St. Louis Park Transfer-Freight Service.
From about 1960 to 1963 it was the Garton Dairy/Park Purity Dairy Store.
Since 2003 it has been the office of a supply company, and possibly also a residence.