This building was built in 1947 for David and Sally Hoffman and their business Treasure’s Island. The business operated until 2004. At some point the building became a commercial condominium with 9 units.
In 2007 it was Napa Jack’s.
In 2010 it housed the Yoga Center of Minneapolis.
Along the side of the building were other shops, including:
Emile’s Beauty and Barber Shop, 1949
Park Variety Store, 1947-49