In 1893 this property belonged to Margaret Cain.
This was built as the Texa-Tonka Pure Oil gas station in 1953 by Henry Lindahl and Son, Builders.
Jim Larson’s Pure Oil held a Grand Opening on September 25-26, 1953 and featured pony rides.
In 1956-59 it was Frank’s Park Pure Oil.
Gordy Timmons was the proprietor in 1962.
In 1965 Pure Oil merged with Union Oil. Pure Oil stations became Union 76 stations in the spring of 1970. Don Eger was one proprietor of this station during that time.
In 1977 there was a tank removal ($1,000).
Its later uses included a beauty parlor.
The building is now the home of Distinctive Dentistry.