This property is on the Highway 7 Frontage Road between 7421 and 7505 Highway 7.
The building was built in 1948.
In 1950 to at least 1971 it was the home of the Lakeland Door Company, manufacturer of veneers and doors. It was affiliated with Mill City Plywood Co. and owned by Jerome Bloom (80 employees).
Other companies at the site include:
Phoenix Foreign Car Service
Fill Floodplain Automotive (?)