This building was built in 1956. It was owned by Clarence K. Bros., Inc. from 1956 to 1978. The picture from 1957 below indicates that it was the home of the Minnesota Institute of Engineering. In 1991 it apparently belonged to the Greater Minneapolis Association of Evangelicals. From 1993 to 1999 it housed Housa Lighting, Peter Housa, prop. It was purchased by Jacat Properties in 1999. In 2010 it is occupied by Ryan Boilers/Heating System Components.