Like the rest of the buildings in this area, this one was built in 1949. Companies include:
1950: Arrowhead Co., Inc.
1954-56: Twin City Biscuit Co. (home of Mama’s cookies)
1966: Admiral Conditioners
1967: B. Robert Lewis, Veterinarian
1971: A directory gives 7013 Walker as the address of Lowell, Inc., manufacturer of precision parts. David Lilja was president (25 employees).
REYNOLDS WELDING SUPPLY
In about 1973 it was purchased by J.W. Reynolds, and operated as Reynolds Welding Supply until 2010.
On December 28, 2010, it was purchased by the city’s Economic Development Authority, which is hoping to find a developer that will clean up its environmental contaminants.