In 1932 there was an ice house at this location, owned by H. E. Thompson.
From about 1958 to 1967 there was a building with the address 4810 Excelsior Blvd. that housed T.B. Allen & Associates, Inc. Joel L. Oliver was President of the company in 1960.
A new building was built in 1967.
1967-72: Gopher Glass
1984: Harmon Glass
1986: Sir Speedy
1999: Shaver Repair
This building was demolished to make way for Excelsior and Grand.