The main reason to be a member of the Historical Society is because we are 100% reliant on dues and donations to fund the organization. Your dues go directly towards our annual operating expenses for things like archival supplies, office and storage space, our website, and the newsletter.
Annual membership benefits include:
- Members-only special events
- Discounts on certain events and merchandise
- Newsletter and Society mailings
There are two ways to become a member:
- Download a Membership Form and mail in your form. (If you are a business, please look at our Corporate Membership options)
- Donate or join/renew online through our online gift shop. There you can use your credit card or PayPal to join or renew your membership.
Individual Membership = $25
Family Membership = $35
Individual Benefactor = $50
All memberships are on a calendar year cycle, renewing every January.
All memberships are 100% tax-deductible. Thank you for your support!!
We will often have a fundraising campaign in November aligned with the Give to the Max Day event that is state-wide. If you are looking to provide additional support:
You can mail a check to 3700 Monterey Drive, St. Louis Park MN 55416
Or you can give online through our gift shop – just select the $25 donation item and add multiple to your order to increase your giving.
All donations are 100% tax-deductible. Thank you for your support!!