There were two buildings at this site that we know of. The earliest mention of this address that we’ve found is in 1935, when Marie Plankers was approved to have a dog kennel. In 1941 it was a duplex, and city water was connected at that time.
Either the same or a different building was home to many offices. In 1960-61 it was called the Eberhardt Building. after the Eberhardt Real Estate Co. A tenant in 1962 was real estate company White Investment Co. “Since 1883.” The building stood until at least 1971.
Then in 1990, Reuben L. Anderson-Cherne Inc. building a new office building. The picture below is from 1999.