This was the site of a series of drive-ins.
In 1952 it was a Dairy-Mor Drive In, owned by Bud Rodberg. There was another location at Highway 7 and Quebec Ave.
By April 1956 it was the S & K Drive Inn, listed at 5010 Excelsior. “Coney’s” was their specialty.
And in 1960 (below), we see the Park Drive-In, selling pizza, hamburgers, coneys, etc. The picture was taken in February, so there’s not much action.