This was a gas station as far back as 1933, when it was O’Neill’s Service Station.
It apparently converted to an office building, housing Home Care, Inc. from 1962 to 1964 and Globe Electric Co. from 1964 to 1965.
In 1965 it was a Shell station.
From 1970 to 1977 it was Excelsior Auto Electric Shell, run by Jerry Berks.
That first building was demolished in 1981, when Holiday built the current building. Holiday had previously been at 5940 Excelsior.