The building at 6600 Excelsior was built in 1955. Construction cost was $175,000. It was part of Creekside Terrace Addition,; C&C Realty filed the plat on May 28, 1955. The first tenant was the IBM Magnetic Tape Center.
In 1965, owners Paul J. Schmitt and Cledo Brunetti put in a $165,000 addition.
In 1969 it was occupied by 3M.
From about 1972 to 1975 it housed offices of Super Valu.
At some point it became known as the Creekside Professional Building.
In 2005 it was purchased by Park Nicollet.