Gopher Glass is a business that seems to have had many locations.
In 1958-62 we find it at 4825 Excelsior Blvd., owned by Barney Anderson. There it shared a space with Park Auto Upholstery.
From 1964 to 1967, Gopher Glass was advertised at 4818 Excelsior (since demolished).
And from 1968 to 1972, it was located at a new building at 4808 Excelsior Blvd. (also since demolished)