This company, also known as Hennepin-Lake Printers and Stationers, started in either 1945 or 1947. From 1949 to 1964 one store was located at 4522 Excelsior Blvd. Owners were listed as Floy E. Nelson and Vern G. Nygren.
In 1964 the St. Louis Park store moved to Miracle Mile, moving within the shopping center in 1966 and again in 1990. The store moved out of Miracle Mile in May 1993.