This is not an address today, but shows up in an article about Bavaria Art Glass Studio in 1964. It could be the property that is now 3404 Library Lane, which was built as a commercial space and apartments in 1954.
Bavaria Art Glass Studio designed, manufactured, and restored stained glass windows for churches and public buildings all over the country, including the then-new St. Louis Park City Hall. It had moved to St. Louis Park in about 1959 and is advertised at this address in 1961. In 1964, its president was Patrick Carver and it had 24 employees.
In 1971 there is a listing at this address for Eutectic Corp, welding alloys sales. Joseph Goebel was the regional manager (8 employees).