The address of this business was 5100 W. 33rd Street, on the railroad tracks.
At one time it owned the Peavey-Haglin Experimental Concrete Grain Tower.
It was advertised in the 1954 and 1955 Echowans.
The business burned down in a spectacular fire in August 1962. On August 16, 1962, the Dispatch reported that Fire Chief Pete Williams had requested help from the State fire marshall to investigate possible arson. The article gave the owner’s name as George J. Fullerton.
See photos taken by Steve Brown on the Fire page.
The property now belongs to Nordic Ware.
Ann Olson at Lilac Park