The original building at this site was built in around 1939.
The main business here was the Milk House. Wallace Borchert was the owner/business manager, while his brother had a farm somewhere west of the Park which supplied them with milk, chickens, etc. The Borcharts owned the business from at least 1951.
- 1939-1941: Harvey Hillary Motor Co. (“wrecked cars made new”)
- 1939: Park Electric Co.
- 1940: Parkview Cafe. 9/17: New Management: Kivisto and King. Hamburger, 10 cents; Chow Mein, Broiled Steak Dinner, 45 cents.
- 1944-45: Romlin Beauty Shop (“Where Fastidious Women Go”)
- 1952-56: SLP Garage – under Milk House
- 1962-1963: Milk House Superette – Edward C. Ellsworth
- 1966: Milk House – Sidney Wilensky
- 1970: Han Dee Food Center
1976: The building was gifted to Christian Ministry Church
1978: Foreclosed, demolished
In 1980 the originial building and several houses on Joppa were demolished to accommodate a new building at 4201 Minnetonka Blvd.
From 1980-87 the new building was the home of a branch of Citizens State Bank.
As of at least 2005 this location has been a Starbucks.