This house was the home of Dr. Benedict B. Trach, and his shingle is still in the yard. The property belongs to his daughter Bonnie.
The present house was built in 1950, but there is an ancient-looking stone fence across the front of this large property that suggests that a previous, rather fine home once stood here. Other evidence of this is the fact that the other two houses on that block facing Minnetonka Blvd. were built in 1912 and 1919.
Here are photos of the fence, taken in 2014 by Emory Anderson: