TEXA TONKA LANES: 8200 MINNETONKA BLVD.

Texa Tonka Lanes was built in 1958 by Adolph Fine.  The facility opened on September 2, 1958, and a Grand Opening was held November 22-23, 1958.  50 percent of the opening’s proceeds of the Grand Opening were donated to “the new Asbury Hospital in St. Louis Park,” which was soon renamed Methodist Hospital.

 

1960

1976
1976 Photo by Emory Anderson

 


2007

Save

Save