This building was erected in 1951.  We don’t know if they were the original owner, but in 1956, Terry Bros. Inc. occupied the building.  In 1949, Terry Bros. sand and gravel had been at 6507 Walker Street.  In 1964 the company did excavating and heavy hauling.  City files contain the following pictures, taken in 1960. 



In 1988 the building(s) were sold to J&F Reddy Rents, which had been located at 4911 Excelsior Blvd.