There were two buildings at this site that we know of. The first information we have is that it was the Minikahda Garden restaurant in 1933 to at least 1936. The 1933 ad features a Dutch Lunch, Gluek’s beer on draught, and their special, Bar-B-Q Spareibs.
Pictures from 1955 (below) show an unusually-shaped house, and it apparently had many tenants. This may be the same building as Minikahda Garden, or not. There was a fire in 1962, and the house was demolished in 1963.
Then, in 1978, an office building was built on the site. The following picture is from 1999: