This building was built in 1956 by Max Grassman.
1956-59: SLP Cleaners & Launderers
In November 1963 Crown Sales moved its HQ to Hopkins but kept 800 sq. ft. for tinting glass.
1964: Precision Service Inc.
1965-72: Eureka Vacuume Service Co.
1956-1961: Genuine Parts. Moved to Lilac Way
1964: House of Reinhard
1995: Fantasy Gifts – moved to 5805 Excelsior Blvd.
1995: Pawn Shop
This building was demolished to make way for Excelsior and Grand.