The records show that this property – and surrounding lots – belonged to Fred A. Hilger in 1930.
In 1931 it was a Standard Oil Station operated by L.M. Duff. That year the 2 pump station added a third.
Some time in the 1930s it was purchased by the neighboring American Legion as a source of revenue for the group.
There’s a gap, then in 1962-64 it was Gordy’s Standard Service Station.
In 1966 the property was taken for the expansion of Highway 100.