Koch’s Grocery, also known as Oak Hill Grocery, was a tiny combination store and living quarters located at 3701 Quebec Ave. It was next to Wagner’s Drive-In. It was owned by Reinhold N. Koch until 1973. The building was built in 1928. In the 1940s there were gas pumps at the store. In 1955, the property was expanded from one 25 ft. parcel to six. It has since been reverted back to a residence.