Built in 1954. In 1956 it was owned by Gerald S. Holt and occupied by the Arid-Aire Mfg. Co.
In 1960 it was the Euclid division of General Motors Corp., Minn. Division. On Feb. 1, 1964, Euclid was taken over by a franchise dealer Borchert Ingersoll. The new owners, located at 2651 University Ave., planned to continue the same operation of selling and servicing Euclid equipment at the new location. The old firm employed 17 and much of the same personnel was expected to be maintained. The company sold and serviced earth moving and mining trucks. John Borchert was the new president.