This building was built in 1958.
Tax records for this property go back as far as 1938 when the owner was listed as T.B. Walker.
From 1956 to 1985 it was owned by Clarence K. Bros, who built the building in 1958. In the 1960s, 3355 Republic was the home of Universal Circuits.
From 1985 to 1996 it was owned by Colour Graphics Corp.
In 1996, Minvalco, Inc. bought the property.