According to the county property tax web site, there was an industrial building of some sort on this property that dates to 1912.  It is now open land, but City tax records indicate that in 1954 it was a warehouse owned by the Arrowhead Co. (J.J. Atol).  City files also say that the building was demolished in 1996, the land was purchased by Robert and Deborah McCullough in 1997, by Clear Channel Outdoor (billboard) in 2001, and by Oak Hill 7100 LLC in 2007.  All that’s there now is a sign with “3400 Repbublic” scrawled on it.